Connection Card – Visitors
We welcome you if you have joined our public or live stream worship as a visitor! We invite you to connect with us by completing this Connection Card.
Update your Information - CBC Family
If you are a part of our church body and would like to receive email announcements, please be aware that emails to the entire church body are currently sent using “Mail Chimp” and may end up in your spam folder. Emails are typically sent once or twice a week. If you would like to receive these emails, you may subscribe by filling out the form below. (Emails sent by individual ministry leaders are typically being sent through Planning Center.)
1)Specific duties include, but not limited to:
Perform weekly clean-up of the interior rooms and internal walk ways of physical structure.
- Offices; dump trash, vacuum, dust as needed, do windows as needed. Schedule the time cleaning the offices not to conflict with staff usage (after hours if needed). Vacuum common areas Monday and Thursday mornings(may involve coming in early)
- Restrooms; dump trash,clean fixtures, restock soap,paper goods and air fresheners, mop floors. More extensive cleaning as directed.
- Meeting rooms; dump trash, vacuum, dust as needed, assist in setting up rooms as directed.
- Kitchens; dump trash, restock soap, paper goods, sweep and mop floors as needed.
- Work with others on staff and volunteers for special projects.
2) Position details:
- Part time position, 25-30 hrs. Start times vary. One position open.
- Pay $11.25/hr
- Must pass background check. (Felony considered on case by case.)
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Driver’s License not required, but helpful.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
To apply, fill out THE ONLINE APPLICATION.