… Check out the tabs to see what’s going on and what we’re about …
Check out all videos here:
Connect with us on our various platforms:
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYf6PAeJg4OXXoRSa6Au9lw
THE HUB Student Ministry has Sunday School for grades 6th-12th, which meets in the Student Ministry Area during the 9:00 AM service. During the 10:45 AM service, all students sit together in a designated student section in the MPR.
Students meet on Wednesday evenings in the Student Ministry Area from 6:15 PM – 8:15 PM.
November 7-9, 2020. For Grades 6-8.
November 13-14. Grades 6-8.
DNOW 2021 – February 26-28, 2021DNOW Registation
Or you can download, print, fill out, and return the following packet: DNOW LIFE INTERRUPTED Registration Packet
The online registration will need the CONSENT FORM in the packet filled out and returned.
Thank you so much for trusting us with your kids! We know that this is a huge responsibility and we don’t take this lightly. I believe that when we take students out of their normal routine, and place them in an environment full of worship, biblical messages, and encouraging relationships…God does some pretty incredible stuff. This is a two night stay retreat that is held yearly at CBC and host homes.
FRIDAY: February 26th, 2020 at Cleburne Bible Church, 6:00 P.M.
SUNDAY: February 28th, 2020 at Cleburne Bible Church, 12:00 P.M.
$30- if turned in by Jan. 20th
$40- if turned in by Feb. 24th
$50- at the door Feb. 26th
WHAT TO BRING:
• Soap, Shampoo, toiletries, and towel
• Bedding- sleeping bag, blanket, pillow
• Bible & pen
• Comfortable closed toe shoes for service projects on Saturday
• A GOOD ATTITUDE!
• We will ALL wear our D-NOW T-shirts Sunday at church and sit together in main worship
• Plenty of clothes for weekend
What NOT to bring:
• Tobacco products
• Clothing with unacceptable symbols, words, pictures
• Magazines of any kind
• Knives, weapons, fireworks
• A bad attitude
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITHOUT:
• Laptop, iPad, Nintendo Switch, Headphones etc….. leave it at home (we are not responsible if it gets lost!!!)
• CELL PHONE USE IS NOT ALLOWED!!! Phones WILL BE TAKEN up at host homes! All phones are expected to be OFF during small group, worship, prayer & sessions.
• You are at D-NOW to hang out with the people in your group not text everyone who isn’t there!
6:00 Registration at CBC- pizza/hang out/games/bag drop 0ff
9:00 Church Group Time
9:30 Block Party
10:30 Dismiss to host homes
11:00 Small group time
7:00 Breakfast at homes
8:00 Quiet Time
9:00 Arrive at CBC
9:15 Sunrise Celebration
10:00 Transition to Field Street
10:30 Breakout 1
11:15 Breakout 2
1:00 Service Projects/Evangelism
3:00 Free Time/ Host Homes
5:00 Dinner at CBC
8:30 Church Group Time
9:30 Jimmy Needham Concert
10:30 Dismiss to homes
11:00 Small group time