Sick children cannot be cared for in the classroom.
Parents will be asked to take the child home if they have the following symptoms:
- Fever (must be fever-free for 24 hours)
- Vomiting or diarrhea (within the last 24 hours)
- Inflamed throat and/or mouth
- Colored discharge from eyes or nose
- Coughing /sneezing
- Unusual irritability or fatigue
- Head lice (or known exposure to head lice)
- Open wounds without proper bandages
- Children being treated with antibiotics should be on the medication at least 24 hours before coming to class
- Symptoms of childhood diseases (chicken pox, German measles, mumps, scarlet fever, fifth disease & whooping cough).
Thank you in advance for helping us provide a healthy environment for all the children who attend at Cleburne Bible. Parents are the key participants in making sure this happens by honestly evaluating their child’s health before dropping them off for care.
In an attempt to keep all our children healthy:
- All changing surfaces are disinfected after each diaper change;
- All toys are sanitized after use;
- Pacifiers, bottles, and sippy cups are labeled with owners’ name to prevent sharing. Pacifiers, bottles and sippy cups are disposed of if not taken home after an event.